We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
- Process organization's payroll and compiles payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records
- Process employee status changes, processes and analyzes payroll, preforms other related duties as assigned
- Audits payroll information for accuracy
- Reconciles, tax withholding, wage garnishments and voluntary deductions
- Participates in problem solving and special projects within the payroll department
- Ensures that payroll-related transactions are processed in compliance with external and internal policies
- Performs actions necessary to track and determine regular and overtime pay
- Audits time worked inputs for calculating, coding or other errors
- Reconciles errors and maintains payroll records
- Reviews and processes payroll adjustments, including vacation and other time off
- Fields and responds to payroll inquiries and resolves discrepancies as required
- Maintains knowledge of rules and laws which govern the payroll administrative practices
- May prepare manual check requests as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Workforce Now, Workday and Enterprise Etime a plus.
- 3 years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of garnishments
- Processed payroll for at least 500 employees
Apply on company website