We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours Learn more: http://www.radial.com/about/company#sthash.e8Z9tltu.dpuf
Say YES to Radial, say YES to teamwork, say YES to a fun, fast-paced environment.
Radial is now hiring for Business Analyst in Louisville, KY.
Available Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Who is Radial?
Here at Radial, you are helping to fulfill customer orders. You will be part of a hardworking team to get orders packaged and shipped out on time for customers so they arrive at their doorstep as expected. Come be a part of the excitement of the ecommerce industry.
What will you do in this position?
Business Analyst will support the Fulfillment Operations team by providing accurate and timely reporting that enables them to make decisions on the performance of the business as well as their employees. This position needs to continually adapt to the business needs by having a high-level knowledge of all the systems (Time and Attendance Systems, WMS Systems, WCS Systems, and other reporting databases) to provide recommendations and develop needed information. Also, this position will need to be able to work with cross functional teams in order to gather requirements, understand challenges the business is facing and effectively communicate upcoming reporting changes.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Accuratelyand timely complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Operations' reporting packets
- Work with the site management teams to troubleshoot and resolve any issues and/or timely answer any questions related to site reporting related to performance or individual employee performance
- Collaborate with the Operations team, Finance, and Technology team to identify, solve for and implement changes and enhancements to the reporting for the sites
- Continue to enhance the capabilities of the employee productivity tracking tools by evaluating the functionality within the database and what additional insights can be developed to empower better decision making and visibility
- Gather requirements for each site related to projects and initiatives
- Lead key projects that are assigned
- Work independently on a daily basis Identify process improvement opportunities for internal reporting processes
- Communicate with departmental representatives and client management regarding project status, supporting process improvement initiatives and corrective actions
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with internal customers, managers and staff
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals will need to sit for long periods of time possibly up to 95%.
- May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required
It's important you know that this is a physically demanding job. As part of your essential job functions you will be required to:
- Strong project delivery skills Strong organizational skills Attention to detail Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of knowledge of Excel and Access Intermediate to high level knowledge of SQL
- Ability to learn and become an expert on large number of systems the Operations team utilizes across the network.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products in addition to Email and Internet
- Able to meet and maintain productivity standards in a multitask environment Education/Special Designation Associates
- Degree in related field or equivalent training and/or work experience
- Experience1-3 years prior related work experience supporting long term business goals through a project/structured management approach
- Candidate with process review and / or auditing experience, as well as previous experience in analytical and systematic roles preferred
- Prior experience working on project teams with clear deliverables and deadlines
The following benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5,250 a year!
- Be part of a team, get real on the job training and have advancement opportunities in the future.
Apply now at: https://www.radial.com/about/careers
Apply on company website