Radial is a leading global provider of retail-optimized commerce solutions, including order management, fulfillment and customer care. The company enables brands and retailers of all sizes to deliver consistent Omni-channel experiences across all retail touch points to attract and engage new customers, convert browsers into loyal buyers, and deliver products with speed and quality. With unrivaled flexibility and control, clients are armed to accelerate sales growth and win with today's digitally connected consumer. More information can be found at www.radial.com
The Operations Manager, reports directly to the Site Director for Burlington, and will be a high energy manager with the ability to direct a workforce in the fulfillment of orders for a high end apparel client. This includes managing inbound inventory, maintaining inventory, pick/ pack operations and outbound shipments.
- Lead and direct the Fulfillment Operations Group in the achievement of key goals in the area of order processing and delivery, quality assurance management, inventory management, purchasing management, cost management, process layouts, process improvements and employee training and development.
- Work with the Site Director to influence corporate strategic plans.
- Work with functional leaders within the company to ensure compliance to company policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the facility is in compliance with Federal/ State/ local ordinances, laws and regulations.
- Ensure that safety is a strong part of the culture and environment within the facility at all times.
- Obtain annual, monthly and daily goals for various productivity and quality levels.
- Lead the Fulfillment group to operate in a cost effective and competitive manner while driving continuous improvement.
- Manage, train and develop the facility managers and supervisors in hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining associates, addressing complaints and resolving problems or removing obstacles.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills, technical/business orientation and analytical skills should be a part of past experience.
- 3 years of managerial experience spanning inbound/outbound, inventory, quality management, warehousing and distribution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong client interaction experience
- Good understanding and experience in WMS/Warehouse Management System (i.e. Red Prairie, Manhattan Associates, Log Pro, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred or demonstrated industry work experience is required.
- Ability to operate calmly under stress while driving continuous improvement.
- Good analytical skills, understanding of budgets and P&L is desired.
- Experience with high volume and peak seasonal spikes is required
Apply on company website