We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
The Junior Supply Chain Analyst's primary focus is to utilize logistical engineering methods to model, understand, predict and/or improve supply chain operations and efficiencies. Provide consistent, relevant and accurate data analyses using data driven methods to present strong and innovative supply chain solutions to senior management and prospective clients.
The Junior Supply Chain Analyst will have the opportunity to rotate between the key functional areas with the supply chain services team which include:
- Support of new client acquisition through supply chain modeling and scenario analysis which identify the optimal carrier, service, and cost mix for new clients
- Support existing client and carrier management team through supply chain analysis to create client specific dashboard and analytics to identify continuous improvement and cost savings opportunities
- Support of operations teams including root cause analysis and supporting the issue resolution process.
- This individual will work directly with the Supply Chain leadership team and will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with several departments across the organization including, Client Services, Finance and Sales.
- Analyzes both service and cost baseline models. Models current and future state scenarios and cost/service implications.
- Assists in translating complex system models (Llamasoft, Tableau) into executive-level presentations with analyses and data driven recommendations.
- Develop and implement data collection and analysis efforts, implement and use simulation models, and analyze the impacts and benefits of supply change investments and/or changes.
- Support external and internal clients with detailed supply chain solutions costing analysis.
- Develop and implement supply chain reporting metrics to identify key trends and provide insightful analysis to key stakeholders.
- Critical thinking skills will be utilized to proactively and reactively solve supply chain issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to construct detailed financial or business application models and clearly communicate the underlying assumptions and results.
- Develop and maintain reporting metrics to identify key trends and provide insightful analysis to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Supply Chain or a related field.
- Proficient Excel skills and an ability to analyze complex and large datasets
- Ability to build databases using Access or similar software.
- Ability to learn and utilize robust business intelligence and visualization software platforms (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.)
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to react quickly and works well in a dynamic environment.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Apply on company website