We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
Learn more: http://www.radial.com/
QA/IC Responsibilities Entail:
- Unpack returned merchandise, inspect package condition and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
- Ensure that all shift personnel receive proper training, skill development, and assessment per company guidelines.
- Receive merchandise, following all security and safety return procedures for each product type.
- Distribute returned items to their proper location considering all factors including the value of the product, its condition and type of return.
- Input clear customer account notes in internal computer systems, communicating return reasons, customer feedback and instructions to ensure accurate processing.
- Identify critical distribution issues and report them to the team lead/supervisor.
- Data entry as needed.
- Always maintain a safe and organized work environment .
- Other tasks as required to meet team goals. .
- 1-2 years of prior returns or similar experience
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while multi-tasking, managing, coaching and
mentoring teams to be successful and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process improvement skills (ability to develop and implement processes)
- Strong analytical and logistics skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- College preferred
- Good computer skills and knowledge of WMS is highly desired.
Sunday - Thursday 7:00am - 3:30pm. Must be available for additional hours as needed.
Apply on company website