We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Representative is to generate out bound leads and advancing the sales process to assist opportunity-based sales quotas and play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email and networking. This individual will also contribute to the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, and email prospecting
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Quickly understand and evaluate prospect needs and requirements
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position, emphasizing product/service features and benefits.
- Research accounts, identify key players and decision makers and generate interest
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- 5+ years' experience sales/inside sales role
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Experience using social media to engage prospects
- Experience managing inbound leads and nurturing to warm prospect
- Experience with outbound prospecting to set appoints for sales directors, utilizing email, phone and social media.
Apply on company website