We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
The Industrial Engineer will utilize their skill set and expertise to drive continuous improvement, transformation, and process enhancements across the network. You will participate in a variety of projects including developing business cases, capital projects, and leading cost saving initiatives. For your projects you will be responsible end to end, including strategy development, analysis, vendor management, installation, and closing the project.
- Evaluate and improve operational costs within the fulfillment operations organization.
- Work performance evaluations to assist with process development and labor standards for multiple functions within the fulfillment center(s).
- Statistical analysis and reporting on client profitability and overall contribution to Radial.
- General methods and procedures improvement analysis with high emphasis on Lean Production and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist with operational and financial forecasting, staffing requirements, analyzing productivity trends, capital expenditures and justifications, etc.
- Develop and manage project plans and milestones for various fulfillment related projects – client requests, capacity enhancements, automation testing and implementations, hardware/software changes, etc.
- Analyze data from potential new fulfillment clients to create costing estimates used to structure new client agreements.
- Manage and assist with new client launches. Support the design of storage and processing areas, develop new workflows and procedures, work closely with vendors to procure equipment, and manage any required build-out or construction within the facility.
- Manage and assist new facility launches.Support overall facility design exercises, manage new system and equipment installations, ensure safe and cost efficient procedures are followed throughout the project duration.
- Work with the Warehouse Management (WMS) team to develop the optimal system design and configuration for the operations team.
- Perform detailed studies on new clients to compare productivity, accuracy, and overall performance to new client business models.
- Develop and manage complex databases utilized to make intelligent business decisions.
- Assist with recruiting, training, and ongoing development of Engineering interns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering required.
- Minimum of at least one years of Industrial Engineering experience.
- Proven experience implementing continuous improvement / lean initiatives, 5S.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis in MS Project, Excel, and Access.
- AutoCad proficiency required.
- WMS and SQL experience desired.
- MOST modeling experience.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience leading larger scale projects and adhering to strict budgets.
- Effective oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects.
- High Level of self-initiative and dependability.
- High Level of interpersonal skills and proven to work effectively with other.
- Strong business acumen particularly in order fulfillment and/or distribution.
- Resourceful and highly organized with attention to detail.
Apply on company website