We are Radial - The leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering, to make fulfillment more fulfilling and to keep commerce clicking! When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
- Lead and direct the 3PL Fulfillment Operations to achieve key goals and objectives and the execution of a business operational plan.
- Monitor daily performance of all operations and management and taking action as required to maintain operational compliance with all company policies, procedures, and cost control objectives.
- Provide direction and support to direct reports.
- Coaches to ensure productivity and quality objectives are consistently achieved.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all operational processes.
- Maintain a work environment, which provides for the safety of employees and the security of products.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, direct and coordination all activities for operating and managing a third- party vendor facility.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, direct and implement warehouse operations to meet stated KPIs and SLAs.
- Ability to forecast and manage an annual budget while managing the operational processes within set guidelines.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Review and follow-up on results of production, efficiency, costs and inventory accuracy
- Interact with senior management while providing updates and solutions on issues about business impact.
- Develop and implement organizational strategies.
- Strong interaction with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrated leader with 5+ years progressive management experience in a 3PL environment is preferred.
- Background in Lean and Continuous Improvement methodology is required
- E-commerce or direct to consumer/business to consumer (D2C/B2C) highly preferred.
- Experience in a fast pace, high volume, unit pick fulfillment DC environment.
- Multi-site experience highly preferred
- Must feel comfortable with a headcount of 200 additional temporaries during the peak season.
- Ability to understand and thrive in high volume work environment during extremely busy peak seasons.
- Must be proactive, numbers driven and a good anticipated planner.
- May have P & L responsibility
- Must have experience managing as a third-party vendor.
- Hands-on strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency developing metrics planning (good working knowledge of spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems a plus (i.e. Red Prairie, Manhattan, etc.)
- BA Degree in Supply Chain or similar course of study is highly preferred
Apply on company website