Location: Brownsburg, IN
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
The Client Success Specialist will have the ability to work closely with clients and peers to continually understand and anticipate client needs, both spoken and unspoken.
- Establish open communications and dialogue cadences with working-level clients on a day-to-day basis to drive towards mutually beneficial outcomes
- Interface with Account Managers to discuss potential client strategies, and agree on appropriate next steps and Radial actions, with specific focus on how Radial can better/more fully serve each client
- Help create and execute on action plans to improve customer experience
- Become subject matter expert of client's contracted services including scope, costs for services and SLA performance requirements
- Proactively communicate issues and recommendations to clients
- Interface with matrixed support teams to influence, guide, and serve as thought leader on client-specific issues, reports, analyses, and other topics
- Serve as client's front-line “air traffic controllers” to answer or delegate through the organization's client questions and requests
- Conduct limited specialized ad-hoc analyses as requested by clients or needed for Radial initiatives
- Support new matrixed functions as needed to clarify their requests
- 1-2 years professional experience in a fulfillment, call center, technology and/or transportation operation with a client-facing role
- Exceptional project management skills and experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Track record of confidently leading long-term conversations and effectively translating information to tactical actions.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong trust-based working-level customer relationships
- Background conducting independent, custom analysis and draw accurate, insightful conclusions
- Experience Interfacing with all parts of a complex organization and effectively navigate reporting structures to drive results
- Ability to be forward-looking and plan proactively for upcoming meetings, events, and milestones
- Will have worked with clients to continually understand, anticipate, and respond to client needs
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly convey relevant information to a broad spectrum of audiences
Apply on company website