We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
The Analyst, Client Services manages key elements of a client relationship and their business. This individual works closely with the Business manager to take ownership for specific projects and critical elements of the business. The role typically includes process improvement, liaison with operations (customer service and fulfillment center), enhancements and technology projects, and analysis of business and reporting.
- Establish and managing partner relationship - Become an extension of the partner's business. Build strong rapport with partners including managing relationship, expectation setting, and status communications
- Managing partner business - Execute, document, and improve operations/processes including fulfillment and letter shop
- Operations - Liaison with customer service and fulfillment center to create a unified customer experience. Make key operations groups as an extension of the business management team
- Project Management - Successfully manages technology projects. Bring projects to closure and ensure appropriate communication to internal/external audiences
- Business analysis - Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis of business performance and opportunities. Prepare and conduct business reviews with partner and develop recommendations and solutions resulting from data
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years' professional client facing experience
- Retail e-commerce experience and knowledge
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work closely with clients and peers to continually understand and anticipate their needs
- Problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills. Capable of proactive efforts in seeking solutions to problem
- Demonstrated ability to exceed client expectations and incorporate urgency and strong service ethic into all aspects of the job
- Basic P&L and legal contract understanding
- Ability to remain calm and tolerate stress
Apply on company website