We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours Learn more: http://www.radial.com/about/company#sthash.e8Z9tltu.dpuf
Say YES to Radial, say YES to teamwork, say YES to a fun, fast-paced environment.
Radial is now hiring for Inbound Fulfillment Specialist in Shepherdsville, KY
Available shift: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Who is Radial?
In the Radial warehouse you are helping to fulfill customer orders. You will be part of a hardworking team to get orders packaged and shipped out on time for customers so they arrive at their doorstep as expected. Come be a part of the excitement of the ecommerce industry.
What will you be doing in this role?
Inbound Fulfillment Specialist will need to be able to operate with minimal direct supervision. Possess a leadership quality and work well with others. Be organized and efficient in daily task assignments. Communicate effectively with peers and management. Will need to possess email etiquette and typing skills. Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets. Need to acquire knowledge of multiple departments within the facility. Generally, duties will be defined by Inbound, Outbound, IC and Resolution department SOPs but individuals may be assigned tasks in multiple departments.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Scheduling deliveries with outside carriers
- Filing Bills of Lading post-deliver
- Verifying accuracy of product receipt and product put away
- Managing daily freight planning
- Communicating Daily/Weekly workflow with management team
- Performing Yard control duties and audits
- Providing Internal reporting as required
- Work with specific client requests
- Solve t-sku issues that inhibit receipt of product
- Assist with product profiling
- Assist with Inbound related general inventory adjustments
What skills do you need?
It's important you know that this is a physically demanding job. As part of your essential job functions you will be required to:
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes time limits for breaks and lunches.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Demands
- Must possess visual acuity to read labels, RF scanners and to maneuver throughout facility
- Must be able to hear and understand verbal instructions
- Must possess capability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push or pull carts of up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and grasp products
- Most facilities are climate controlled
What are the other benefits of working on the Radial team?
The following benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5,250 a year!
- Be part of a team, get real on the job training and have advancement opportunities in the future.
How do I get started?
Apply now at: https://www.radial.com/about/careers
Apply on company website