Job Description Details
Employer: QVC, Inc.
Job Title: Internal Auditor Lead
Job Code : #1599.10129 / R54229
Job Location : 1200 Wilson Drive, West Chester, PA 19380; May telecommute from home due to Covid.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duties: Supervise Senior Auditor(s) performing risk assessments identifying risks relevant to the applicable audit and determine the levels of risk to define the extent of testing procedures to be performed. Perform detailed audit testing for the applicable audit, with the assistance of the Senior Auditor(s). Complete detailed reviews of all work performed by the Senior Auditor(s). Draft Audit Reports and Observations. Oversee the audit follow-up process. Partner with QVC Internal Controls team to share guidance with Qurate Retail Group management in the development of controls and procedures to meet internal control requirements. Maintain a strong business acumen that drives continuous change and improvement by building and maintaining positive relationships with leaders throughout the organization. Assess the adequacy and efficiency of operating policies and procedures and compliance with established Company and regulatory policies and procedures. Manage concurrent audits to meet deadlines by monitoring progress and managing resources accordingly. Provide management and direction to junior auditors performing risk assessments, identifying risks relevant to the applicable audit and determine the levels of risk to define the extent of testing procedures to be performed. Position may supervise 1 employee who holds the following title: Senior Auditor.
Requirements: Employer will accept Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent and 3 year(s) of work experience in job offered or 3 year(s) of work experience in a related occupation. Experience may be gained concurrently. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable. Education or experience must include:
1. CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor);
2. Knowledge of generally accepted auditing practices and Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 and the related regulatory requirements;
3. Knowledge of COSO framework and ability to design and execute internal audit, complying with updated regulation requirements;
4. Ability to provide internal audit services to help the Company align their internal audit strategy to the broader business strategy, conduct assessments and diagnostics and develop and execute internal audit transformations;
5. Ability to offer recommendations on risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and analyzing operational or enterprise risks for the organization;
6. Ability to address compliance, financial, and operational risks;
7. Ability to assess current state internal controls and SOX framework to mitigate risk;
8. Project Management skills; Can manage concurrent audits to meet deadlines by monitoring progress and managing resources accordingly;
9. Provide management and direction to junior auditors including overseeing and reviewing workpapers; and
10. Ability to assist external auditors.
May telecommute from home due to Covid.
Contact: Please apply online at https://www.qurateretailgroup.com/careers/, Req # R54229.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website