Job Description Details
This position will work 6:30pm to 5:00am on either a Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday shift.
The Lead is responsible for assisting the Area Manager to coordinate activities of team members in fulfillment processes. Will pull reports to monitor team member's performance and may provide coaching to them to improve productivity, quality, and safety outputs. Supports and communicates training and development initiatives, policies, procedures and company values to ensure a positive, supportive and productive work environment. May also adjust work assignments of team members as well as perform those job tasks.
- Assists the Area Manager in setting up the daily/weekly job assignments of the team members. Will facilitate the movement of team members throughout their shift on an as needed basis to meet business needs.
- Communicates with the Area Manager regarding activities that are occurring within their department
- May make recommendations to the Area Manager operational deficiencies they idea which will help improve processes or operational flow
- Ensures company policies and procedures are being followed throughout the building by team members
- Provides team member feedback through coaching and on-the-job training
- Provides information regarding team member performance to Area Manager to help in the aid of evaluation and action.
- Identifies, reports, and communicates to the Area Manager, trends in the area. Takes a proactive approach to analyzing deficiencies and developing plans to correct.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned.
- Subject matter expert in fulfillment center processes. Should be able to exceed safety, quality, and production standards in order to provide coaching in areas to team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to work with confidential information
- May be required to learn to drive a forklift
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work with others in a team oriented environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience heavily concentrated on Excel
- Strong time management, organizational, planning skills
- Associates degree
- Prior leadership experience
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website