The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns in America.
Fort Payne (in close proximity to Chattanooga, Birmingham, Nashville and Atlanta) is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad.
Fort Payne also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, Fort Payne is home.
DeKalb Regional Medical Center is seeking a Certified Physician Assistant to provide full-time services as an Orthopedic Surgery First Assist in a Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- Excellent facility for Advanced Practitioners
- Provide direct support to the Orthopedic Surgeon during surgery
- Employed Position
- Office space & necessary equipment ready and available
- Hospital employs OR staff trained for orthopedic cases
- Hospitalist program for admissions
- New Arthrex 4k, 3D Waterproof casting and more
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience in Orthopedic Surgical Case Assistance
- Must be comfortable in the OR
- Certified PA
- Clean background
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Incentive/Productivity Compensation
- Relocation Expenses
- Employee Benefit Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and more!
The Community: The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns...
Apply on company website