Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.The Challenge We are looking for a seasoned front-end engineer to drive architecture and design across the Developer Platform group. You will focus on critical deliverables in the next year that will enable users to build their own applications on the Qualtrics XM Platform™. You will also have the opportunity to lead and mentor a small team of junior engineers and will quickly become the “go-to” frontend expert for the entire Developer Platform organization.
The Qualtrics Developer Platform is an ecosystem of scalable backend services that enable third-party developers to build and deliver custom applications on top of the Qualtrics XM Platform™. Developers are our customer base, and we use our own knowledge and experience as developers to ensure that building on the XM Platform, using best industry practices, is straightforward and predictable, from local prototyping to debugging in production.A Day in the Life
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based solutions to solve complex business problems, using the latest front-end technologies
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve our front-end infrastructure and build UI components
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work efficiently to deliver value to your customers
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their front-end technical knowledge as well as the engineering practices on your team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years working in a front-end engineering position
- Be highly creative, flexible and disciplined.
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build/deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative
Apply on company website