The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Salesforce Development Team is looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to lead and manage the Admin team. Responsibilities include mentoring Salesforce Admins on both technical skills and career development, as well as overseeing development and execution on large system improvements designed to streamline sales and business processes on the Salesforce.com platform. We are growing rapidly and we need the right person to join our unstoppable and collaborative team.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time, experienced Salesforce Administrator who loves analyzing, designing and automating business processes. If you have a Bachelor's degree, love systems, thrive in a self-governing & ambiguous environment and are passionate about solving difficult problems, Qualtrics could be the place you've always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success:
You'll know you're doing a great job when our employees look to you to solve some of the company's largest problems. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, excel at troubleshooting systems, love a continual challenge and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike up Provo Canyon for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborate with end users to understand administrative needs, resolve issues and meet business requirements
- Develop and mentor others around application customization via custom objects, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, etc
- Act as the technical owner on large system improvement projects spanning 1-2 quarters.
- Implement, own and manage internal team processes to improve productivity, employee engagement and career development.
- Document procedures, policies, and systems
- Facilitate system administration and help streamline business functionality including: profiles/permissions, role hierarchy, security models, application customization, reports and dashboards, etc
- Maintain and advise on selection of 3rd party technologies to improve sales productivity within the CRM platform.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience, including Salesforce administration
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Management experience preferred
- Sprint planning/prioritization preferred
- Salesforce accreditation
- Experience working in an extremely collaborative environment
Apply on company website