The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge
It is such an exciting time to join Qualtrics as we build technology that closes experience gaps! Your aim is to drive the Qualtrics business forward across DACH through scaling our inbound demand generation efforts to deliver marketing-generated pipeline growth. The successful candidate has an in-depth knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing strategies, digital channel optimisation, platforms, tactics and technologies. They will be someone who has a true one team focus who has been successful collaborating across teams and overseeing full funnel growth.
The Expectation for Success:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree ideally with 1 - 2 years experience within B2B software or working agency side actively managing paid search, paid social & ABM activities. You leverage that experience to build and manage programs that scale our business across DACH. Through diligent tracking and optimisation, you generate demonstrably ROI-positive marketing qualified leads that fuel Qualtrics' growth in DACH.
A Day in the Life:
- Execute and manage all digital advertising including PPC, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Own measurement and tracking requirements for all digital advertising ensuring we can track all stages of the funnel and effectively report on ROI
- Support our ABM, Field Marketing and Strategic Campaigns teams in the delivery of high priority pipeline generating activities.
- Analyse and report on key performance data to marketing and sales team leaders.
- Own cost-per-lead multiples and optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Manage any key 3rd party vendor or vendor relationships
- Work closely with the wider marketing team members (content, social, , etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Work closely with the web development and CRO team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
- Build a deep partnership s with the DACH sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials.
- Passionate about digital marketing and enthusiastic to learn
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics or related subject
- Passion for data analysis and working towards a clearly defined metric
- Native German speaker
- 1-2 years of hands on digital marketing experience (executing on activities)
- Agency or B2B SaaS demand generation experience will be a plus
- Google Adwords Professional certification
- Experience working with bid management tools a plus
- Experience working with Qualtrics a plus
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Apply on company website