- Earning Potential of $1,000 to $1,200 Weekly
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- $3,000 Referral Program
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Performance and Safety Bonus
- OTR Out 10-14 Days, Guaranteed Home Time
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Orientation and Paid on the Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Epic View Satellite TV in ALL Trucks for your enjoyment!
- Pre/Post Trip Pay
- Bunk Pay
- Detention pay
Select the 155 Terminal, River Falls when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website