- $10,000 weekly gross
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- Driver Referral Program - $3,000 for Each Driver Hired, NO LIMITS!
- Most work going to TX-long haul work
- Some dedicated work
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Company Shops and National Tire Accounts at your disposal
- Compensation for Orientation & Hands on Learning
- Pump/Compressor unit with hose rack and installed
- Access to Management Anytime!
- Big Company with a Small Company Feel
- Tire Discounts, Third Party Benefits and so much more!
- Weekly Settlements!
- Fuel Stabilization Program designed to keep your out of pockets costs at a minimum
Select the Nitro, WV Terminal 178 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or
- 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
Text REFER to 34989 OR Text 178 to 34989
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website