- $30/hour for any load under 150 mile radius
- 72 CPM loaded/68 CPM empty for anything over 151 mile radius
- All miles loaded/empty over 2000, will have a 5 CPM increase for the week
- Driver Referral Program - $3,000 for Each Driver Hired, NO LIMITS!
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Regional: Out 6-7 days
- OTR: 2 Weeks Out (home 3 days)
- OTR: 3-4 Weeks Out (home 6 days)
- Guaranteed Home Time
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Rider Along Program after 1 year
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Weekly Settlements!
- Fuel Stabilization Program designed to keep your out of pockets costs at a minimum
- Access to Management Anytime!
- Big Company with a Small Company Feel
Select the Gary, Indiana, IN Terminal 181 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- Tanker Experience Preferred
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply on company website