Kelly Services is currently seeking for a Validation Specialist in the central area.
Position summary: Performs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering maintenance and process upgrade tasks within area of assigned responsibility. Use project management tools to achieve cost reduction results per the strategic plan on every budget process.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical..
- Five years of experience within manufacturing industry. Three years of directly related experience in validations of: utilities equipment and automated equipment.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Fully billingual: Spanish and English.
- Mathematical skills.
- Reasoning ability, among others.
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay
- *Holidays paid and Christmas bonus*
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
Apply on company website