Implement and maintain cost accounting systems and procedures while ensuring the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of cost accounting data.
- Responsible for developing, maintain and analyze the annual Standard Cost Process.
- Prepare and validate inventory accounts reconciliation.
- Analyze metrics results and drive for action.
- Analyze and validate cost savings in Cost Improvement Projects.
- Support New Products and Operations Team with financial analysis.
- Provide financial support to all users as required.
- Prepare budget schedules and required analysis
- Prepare P&L and inventory and projections
- Understand and explain cost accounting guidelines and procedures.
- Analyze and resolve non-routine accounting issues using independent judgment.
- Observe and correct reports inconsistencies and errors (e.g. in the printed word, accounting
reports or statements, etc.).
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective Spanish and English Communication skills.
- Strong MS Office software skills.
- Strong Financial software skills.
Apply on company website