Descripción del Empleo:
Our customer is searching for a Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience. The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, coordinate and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- BS in Comp Science, Info Systems, Comp Eng. or related field.
- At least 5 years working as a Project Manager, including all aspects of project development and execution.
- Experience working in Banking, Telecomm and Manufacturing industries.
- PMP Certified.
- Strong ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and maintaining quality standards and deadlines.
- Can work extremely well under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Solid PM experience dealing with Vendor Quality Management and the implementation/deployment of IT software solutions within the Clinical Services industry.
- Over 8 years of
- Tecnologías de la Información / Gestión de Proyectos
Apply on company website