Join a renowned group affiliated with a Center of Excellence in robotic surgery and Urology as a full-time Urologist. This independent private practice was established over 20 years ago and is well-respected in the region. You will work in a busy team with long-term employees who are dedicated to providing excellent patient care. Southern Oregon is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and offers excellent skiing, watersports, mountain biking, rafting and hiking in the nearby mountains and Rogue River Valley. Work with a multidisciplinary group and enjoy living in Medford, a cultural community with thriving arts scene.
- Practice includes three Urologists and one physician assistant
- Potential for partnership in the practice
- Excellent comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Relocation assistance, annual CME allowance and sign-on bonus available
- Opportunity for partnership in ancillaries
- 240 hours (30 clinic days) of time off per year
- Opportunity for flexible schedule
- Candidates must be board-certified/eligible in Urology by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Urology residency program required
- MD or DO licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners or eligible to obtain Oregon license
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid and other federal health programs
Where You'll Work
Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services to southern Oregon and northern California on a beautiful, 168-bed campus. Designated a Level III trauma center with its own cancer center, robotic-assisted surgery, stroke center and accredited regional rehabilitation services, Providence Medford provides quality, comprehensive care throughout the region.
Where You'll Live
In the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford is the largest city in the southern Oregon region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000. At an elevation of 2,000 feet, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons. The Medford area offers a mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities, from Ashland's Oregon Shakespeare Festival to white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13650
Facility Name: Providence Medford Medical Center
Location Name: Medford
Brand Name: Providence
Provider Profession: Physician/Surgeon
Medical Specialty: Urology
Job Setting: Hospital, Medical Clinic
Type of Role: Clinical
Phone Number: (503) 203-0883
Schedule: Full Time
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
Apply on company website