Providence is seeking a full-time and experienced physician assistant to join a well-established Orthopedic Surgery team serving patients in both Santa Rosa and Petaluma. Three days per week will be dedicated in Santa Rosa with the remaining two at the Petaluma facility. This is largely an Orthopedic Surgery first assist role but also has some outpatient and other operating room responsibilities as well. Join Providence and be part of an exceptional surgery team while enjoying a balanced schedule in beautiful northern California
- Monday to Friday schedule with no call
- 3 days per week in Santa Rosa with the other 2 in Petaluma
- First assist role with some outpatient work
- Compensation is between $172,904 and $220,007 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the region's only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.
Where You'll Live
Sonoma County has a strong sense of community and stunning natural beauty with rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and rugged coastline a short drive from Santa Rosa and close proximity to San Francisco. Families can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and visiting State/regional parks. Higher education is easily accessible at Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Sonoma is home to world class wineries and cuisine while maintaining a casual and inviting atmosphere.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 23481
Apply on company website