As Nurse Practitioner with Providence ElderPlace Beaverton, you'll join an established interdisciplinary team providing older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. Seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 1-year experience working geriatric population. In this role, you will manage a panel of patients seeing them in a variety of settings including clinic, private residence, and community-based. Be part of an exceptional team of care givers passionate about the care and well-being of older adults.
- Full-time at 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, daytime hours
- Outpatient primary care setting, home visits and visits in community-based settings
- Collaborate with physicians, nurse care manages, social workers, pharmacists, behaviorists, and other team members
- 2-years of post-grad clinical experience working with geriatric population preferred; 1-year post-grad clinical experience required
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in palliative care, and an interest in obtaining MAT Waiver for prescribing Suboxone is preferred
- Guaranteed salary, quality incentive, and CME funds & hours
- Join a team dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Where You'll Work
Providence ElderPlace is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and is the first program of its kind in Oregon. With eight conveniently located centers in the Portland area and on the Oregon Coast, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates all necessary care services for seniors to remain active within their communities. The PACE model offers medical care, physical and occupational therapy, lab tests and procedures, home care services and more.
Where You'll Live
Portland is rich in character and culture, with strong neighborhood identities and community bonds that defy its population of 2.3 million. Home of the Portland Trail Blazers, Rip City is ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report, based on its high quality of life and thriving job market. A foodie mecca, Portland is ideally situated between waterfalls, beaches, Mt. Hood skiing and hiking trails, forests and the Columbia River Gorge.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 15764
As Nurse Practitioner with Providence ElderPlace Beaverton, you'll join an established interdisciplinary team providing older adults with a sing...
Apply on company website