Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time (.08 - 1.0 FTE) Behavioral Health Specialist to join a dedicated, clinical Family Medicine team near Olympia, Washington. Work within a Patient Centered Medical Home in coordination with primary care providers, staff, and integrated clinical services to provide care and support for the behavioral health needs of patients. In this position you will:
- Provide both patient-centered psychotherapy and integrated behavioral health services to patients of all ages. Bill as appropriate for services.
- Provide behavioral health care that meets a standard of excellence, focuses on providing timely and efficient care that is supported by evidence-based medicine, follows quality outcome processes, and ensures patient safety. Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or mental health
- Obtain and maintain a valid Washington state license as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) by the Department of Health of the State of Washington.
- Two years of clinical behavioral health care experience
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington is an organization of employed physicians and advanced-practice clinicians, providing services in two hospitals and 38 Primary and Specialty Care Clinics within 5 counties in the South Puget Sound region. With more than 300 employed medical providers in 22 specialties, the group offers highly coordinated care for patients by using a shared EMR system. The National Committee for Quality Assurance has recognized its primary care clinics as patient-centered medical homes.
Where You'll Live
Olympia is on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing to sailing. Olympia and its primary neighboring cities of Tumwater and Lacey have a population of 250,000, offering an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12999
Facility Name: Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington
Location Name: Olympia
Brand Name: Providence
Provider Profession: Social Worker
Medical Specialty: Other
Job Setting: Hospital, Medical Clinic
Type of Role: Clinical
Medical Specialty - Other: Behavioral Health
Phone Number: (425) 525-5994
Schedule: Full Time
Let's get in touch
If you have questions about this specific job or others, I'm all ears. Send me a note and we'll be one step closer to the right opportunity.
Apply on company website