Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time, board-certified/board-eligible Adolescent Medicine Physician to join a subspecialty clinic in Spokane Valley, Washington. Serving adolescent patients from across eastern Washington and beyond, the clinic's primary focus is outpatient care, but it also has limited inpatient offerings as well. As such, you can expect to see cases involving eating disorder management, gynecology, nutrition and exercise counseling, STD testing and treatment, substance abuse assessment and referral, parent/child conflict counseling and more. Along with supporting these services, you will also have teaching opportunities with residents from the University of Washington, Washington State University and Spokane Teaching Health Center. This is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally while improving the quality of health amongst adolescents throughout the region.
- Focus on outpatient care, with some inpatient eating disorder management
- Resident teaching opportunities are available
- Experience with eating disorders is recommended
- LEAH fellowship training and experience is highly desired
- Must be board-certified/board-eligible in Adolescent Medicine
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $91.74 and $133.38 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is a physician-led network of more than 700 primary and specialty care providers in clinic locations across Spokane and Stevens counties. Offering patient-centered care, Providence Medical Group partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals, including Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel Hospital and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 17491
Apply on company website