Disclosure Desk Specialist
The Disclosure Desk Specialist is responsible for reviewing initial disclosures sent by sales and documenting any errors, Team members in this role will also prepare and send initial disclosures when requested by sales or on Buyer's Advantage loans. Additional responsibilities will include preparing redisclosures as necessary throughout the loan process and working with closing stakeholders on preparing closing disclosures.
- Review pipeline for initial disclosure due dates and need for redisclosure
- Communicate with Mortgage Consultant for initial disclosure status
- Review disclosures completed by Mortgage Consultant for any errors
- Document and track any errors and/or omissions for all disclosures
- Complete initial disclosures if Mortgage Consultant has delegated task to disclosure desk
- Complete initial disclosures for Buyer's Advantage loans
- Verify validity of change of circumstance (CoC) requests
- Review CoC for accuracy and redisclose
- Document CoC completion and inform stakeholders
- Verify title work was received
- Reach out to title partner if title work is not available
- Collect preliminary fee worksheet from closing agent
- Update system with fees provided by closing agent
- Communicate with Closer on fee update completion
- Send out Closing Disclosure
- Complete disclosures and redisclosures in accordance with current regulatory requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous Mortgage Operations or Mortgage Origination experience required
- Focus on Customer Service and professional interactions with team mates
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website