The Community Lending Mortgage Consultant is responsible for integrating with local industry chapters of NAREB, AAREA, NAHREP and NHS to create pipelines of qualified borrowers and referral sources. Lead consumer based outreach for pipeline cultivation (talk radio, homebuyer session, community event). Advising new and existing clients on residential mortgage programs obtained from various sources including realtors, builders, newspaper ads, and other nontraditional sources as well as continuing to produce their own book-of-business.
- Produces high quality loans which meet Prosperity Home Mortgage guidelines while providing excellent customer service.
- Advises prospective and existing customers of Prosperity's programs, rates, policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains a high degree of visibility for Prosperity in the marketplace.
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data; matches customer needs to an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Ability to motivate, set and obtain area sales goals and objectives for the area
- Able to communicate with executive level leadership and take responsibility for the region
- Able to effectively communicate company policies, promotions, procedures with successful results
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- College degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Experience in mortgage sales or operations with an established track record of agency, government and jumbo origination.
- Phone skills and social media experience required.
- Required to possess all applicable licenses.
- Ability to travel within the local area; must be able to provide own transportation.
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website