Under the general direction of the Area Operations Manager, the Closer validates and collects final documentation, verifies HUD-1 compliance, draws closing documents and reviews signed collateral documents for completeness, reviews final figures from escrow, ensures all at-closing conditions are met, and disburses funds according to policies.
- Scheduling and preparing loan files for closing after conditions that are cleared from Underwriting and Processing.
- Obtain required documentation prior to closing, and review the file, fees and system data to ensure all exceptions have been cleared.
- Validate loan data on Encompass prior to drawing documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of experience in the mortgage related field required.
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website