IMMEDIATE NEED FOR 2nd SHIFT WORKERS!
TEMP TO HIRE
$15.75 an hour for 2nd shift
PROLOGISTIX in Dillon, SC is looking for Warehouse Associates in a fast paced distribution center.
TEMP TO HIRE.
PROLOGISTIX is a leader in the staffing industry and offers great benefits for our associates including insurance. Our newest benefit is the Work Life Academy which allows associates to attend school on the internet with a schedule that accommodates working people. A great way to better yourself while earning a living. Come join our team.
The Warehouse Associates are responsible for filling orders from tickets or loading and unloading trailers. 6 months of prior warehouse, truck unloading or heavy lifting experience are the only requirements for our entry level openings.
- Pickers / Packers – ORDER PICKERS
Your new career is RIGHT HERE
- Outstanding working environment
- Weekly pay periods
- Ongoing training and support with an awesome PROLOGISTIX onsite team to lead the way
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Career path
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits offered
- FREE career focused online classes available after 80 hours
Harbor Freight Tool benefits to look forward to when hired permanent:
At Harbor Freight Tools, they believe that their most valuable asset is their people. They demonstrate that belief by providing associates a total rewards program. Our health & income protection offerings include:
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance
- Onsite Medical clinic
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Contribution
- Dental & Vision Insurance (including laser vision correction discount)
- Life Insurance (Company-paid and voluntary)
- Disability Insurance (Short-term and Long-term)
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Tons of discounts to attractions and stores including Walt Disney and Sam's Club.
Harbor Freight is committed to doing the right thing, which is why their associates have received a $0 cost increase on their benefits for 3 years!
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 75 - 100 lbs ON A REPETITIVE BASIS THROUGHOUT A 10 HOUR DAY
- Basic Math skills
- Standing and HEAVY lifting between 75 - 100 lbs for duration of the shift
- 6 months of prior Warehouse Associate / Material Handler experience.
- Experience in Shipping and Receiving, Truck Loading & Unloading is preferred.
- Great attitude
Apply on company website