DO YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS?? Island Life retailer TOMMY BAHAMA needs you ! $14.50hr. ** M-F ** 6am & 7am shifts
If you've worked in retail but are tired of customer service, working on the distribution side is an easy switch. E-commerce is a fastly growing industry with lots of job opportunities!
You've Picked the Perfect Company!
Are you interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! ProLogistix is NOW HIRING an experienced Picker Packer to work with us at a leading distribution center in the area. This position comes with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills training. Come join our winning team!
Don't miss out on this job opportunity! Apply today and work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say that ProLogistix is a great place to work!
“I gave ProLogistix a 10 of 10 rating because it is a wonderful environment to work in.” Maria, ProLogistix Associate
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ProLogistix
If you're looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We're part of the nation's largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we're committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
- Minimum 3 months recent industrial or warehouse experience a plus
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to move boxes, totes and products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
Apply on company website