Local Jacksonville company looking for a Payroll Benefits Manager!
Pay: $25 and up (depending on experience)
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The Payroll/Benefits Manager role is primarily responsible for HR projects and HR services, including: onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, worker's compensation, health & safety, OHSA, employee training & development, HR reporting, performance management, terminations. The incumbent is also responsible to ensure that the agency is in compliance with all federal, state, city and HR requirements.
- Implement and administer all Payroll and Benefits related policies, practices and programs.
- Process payroll to include reporting, reconciliations, benefit carrier feeds, etc.
- Facilitate the provisioning and deprovisioning process for all employees.
- Administer and track FMLA and Leave use within the agency.
- Manage open enrollment process and review/update Benefits Guide as needed.
- Assist recruiting as needed to ensure that all reference checks, drug screens, TB tests and background checks are completed for all new hires, and rescreening requirements.
- Assist in the administration of a thorough Performance Management process through Paycom to align staff with operational objectives and core values to ensure organizational success and development.
- Provide both regular and periodic data and reporting to the HR Senior Director.
- Maintain agency new hire and turnover report.
- Ensure that the agency complies with all state, federal and grant legal, regulatory and funding requirements.
- Oversee third party outsource vendors to ensure payroll and benefits compliance.
- Manage Cobra, unemployment, disability leave, workers' compensation, OSHA, etc. insurance processes.
- Reconcile and approve invoices in timely manner.
- Maintain accurate paper, electronic and Paycom employee files.
- Manage and monitor all interns, students, resident rotations and volunteers.
- Manage MyLearningPoint and Credible for employee access and assigned training requirements.
- Schedule use of training/conference rooms.
- Manage 403b plan, FSA and HSA accounts and act as liaison with plan provider.
- Assist HR with audit preparations.
- Assist with employee recognition efforts.
- Assist with salary analysis, job description preparation and compensation planning.
- Assist with affirmative action planning.
- Manage verification of employment and other employee requests.
- Serve as notary public.
- Ensure that HR record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Participate in RRHS Quality Improvement Program agency audits.
- Complete all annual required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Paycom system experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Payroll/Benefits, including Cobra, FMLA and unemployment
- Working knowledge of workers compensation, unemployment, disability leave, 403b, HSA, FSA, medical insurance, life insurance, vision/dental insurance, and EAP processes
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Forms and PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with DCF and Affirmative Action compliance requirements
Apply on company website