Nurse Practitioner - Neurosurgery Inpatient Opportunities Columbia, SC
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in South Carolina, has opportunities for Nurse Practitioners to join their inpatient Neurosurgery team in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Level I Emergency Trauma Center
- Full-Time (14 shifts per month), Rotating Nights, Weekends, and Holidays
- Complete consultations on Neurosurgical patients Emergency Department, Trauma, ICU, and Medical Surgical
- Perform daily rounds on assigned inpatients on various units to include assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Allowance
- Yearly Professional Expense Allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
- Epic EMR
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, is a progressive and highly integrated academic healthcare delivery system committed to medical excellence through clinical care, education, and research. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds, and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience, and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
The beautiful city of Columbia is the state capital, and home to the University of South Carolinas main campus. It is ideally located near the mountains, beaches, and beautiful Lake Murray. We also enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Apply on company website