Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Job SummaryThe Call Center Representative (CCR) position is responsible for professionally responding to telephone inquiries regarding the GHS Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine as well as community resources. The CCR is responsible for solving problems, referring and educating callers about the Department and community services, resources, programs and procedures. As the first contact with the Department, this position requires a high level of professionalism with a patient and solution centered focus. Accountabilities
* Promptly answers, screens, and processes service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures. Triage calls/questions to appropriate personnel and/or services within the Prisma Health Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine as well as community resources. 45%
* Maintain key performance metrics on outbound/inbound calling programs. Collects and enters patient intake information into the appropriate medical service software system to initiate the transaction. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate. 25%
* Act as a liaison for the patients and the Prisma Health Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine:
- Provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
- Use sound judgment, active listening skills and high degree of professionalism in handling calls.
- Understanding of when to escalate calls to others. 20%
* Make reminder calls, follow-up calls, and provide assistance with mailings and other projects as call volume permits. 5%
* Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the call center via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances. 5%Supervisory/Management Responsibilities This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive. Minimum Education
Bachelor's Degree - Healthcare or Mental Health related field preferredMinimum Experience
1 year - Mental HealthOther Required Skills
Ability to demonstrate good customer service - Required
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with individuals from diverse backgrounds - Required
Strong Organizational Skills - Required
Office experience with the ability to work quickly and multi-task - Required
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Location15 Medical Park Rd Richland
Facility3530 Psychiatry Administration
Department35301000 Psychiatry Administration-Practice Operations
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Apply on company website