Now Baking – assembler - Princi Kitchen
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that celebrates coffee, it's rich tradition, and a feeling of connection. Continuing our quest in 2016, we announced a partnership with Princi, a renowned boutique bakery and café founded by Rocco Princi in 1986. Known for its artisan breads created from traditional family recipes, Princi's six locations have become beloved experiences for customers across Milan and London.
Through the shared values for handcrafted experiences, Starbucks will expand standalone Princi specialty stores and begin including fresh baking in Starbucks Roasteries and Reserve stores, with the first opening in New York City in 2018.
Join us on this special journey!
An assembler contributes to Starbucks success by organizing and receiving all in store deliveries.
This candidate is responsible for working with multiple departments in the kitchen to ensure all orders for each respective location is complete and accurate. Candidate will be responsible for receiving orders and checking for accuracy of deliveries coming into the facility.
As an assembler, using past warehouse experience, the candidate will:
· Manage delivery of food, returns and equipment into the kitchen
· Ensure the organization of dry storage, store rooms and walk-ins within the kitchen
· Organize all store orders
· Assist in documentation for all products going in and out of the kitchen
· Work with departments to ensure accuracy of all in store deliveries
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by leaders
· Execute miscellaneous task as assigned by supervisor
Summary of Experience
- Experienced in warehouse receiving and organization - 2 years
- Commercial warehouse Experience - 2 years
- Off Site Catering Warehouse Experience
- Current local health and safety certifications
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Apply on company website