Spotlight Your Strong Service Orientation as You Take Ownership of YourAssignment, Make aDifference and Thrive Enjoy a positive, employee-friendly culture while playing an important role supporting our clients. Strong customer service savvy, exceptional communication abilities and solid organizational skills. If this describes you, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance. History shows that strong performers can pursue multiple career paths and we are committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
- Expand your knowledge and skills, including learning a unique business. Industry experience is not required -- we'll train you. We also offer multiple professional development resources.
- Play an important role in helping clients minimize loss and protect assets -- you will not be involved directly in collections or repossessions.
- Enjoy a degree of flexibility; we have multiple shifts available, which can help you accommodate other commitments such as school.
- Work in a close-knit, friendly and family-like culture that encourages collaboration and knowledge-sharing. These are just a couple of reasons we have many long-tenured employees.
Daily, you will work on the phone, speaking with clients, field representatives, and customers, taking the appropriate approach to meeting the objectives of each call and audience. For example, professionalism and outstanding service are central to all client interactions, field representative calls may be short and information-based, and you'll respond to customers as appropriate for each situation but always with respect and a goal of reaching a positive outcome. Tasks will be assigned by the system and clients, so you'll always know what to do.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Client Service Representative opportunity, you will have:
- 3-5 years customer service experience required; automotive industry experience is preferred and specific knowledge of auto valuation and auction processes is highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills including:
- A solid phone presence and professional demeanor.
- Strong keyboarding skills (40+ wpm) while gathering information over the phone.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to ask probing questions, resolve conflict and escalate or deescalate calls as needed and appropriate.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly in Excel, comfort working in multipleWindows, and the ability to effectively learn new programs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; some college from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Apply on company website