Our Physician-Owned multispecialty group has an outstanding practice opportunity to join our thriving and very busy Endocrinology practice. Come and explore Prevea Health today!
Prevea Health is a physician owned and physician led multispecialty group, located throughout Northeastern and Western Wisconsin. What makes Prevea unique and why should you consider our organization; Prevea is 50% owned by our physicians and 50% owned by our partner Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS), a one of a kind partnership model. We offer physicians a voice in their practice with the ability to become a Shareholder after one full calendar year.
Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do. At Prevea, we have a passion for excellence, take pride in all we do and respect the people who trust us with their care. We're as dedicated to preventing illness as we are to treating it, providing people with the resources they need to become strong advocates for their health and to assist in making decisions about their care.
Green Bay Practice Highlights:
- Robust endocrinology practice with 2-physicians, 2-nurse practitioners, 3-dietician CDEs & an RN CDE
- Call schedule of 1:3
- Perform inpatient consults at our partner hospitals in Green Bay, HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, only 5 miles apart
- Access to have onsite HgbA1c testing, CGM, insulin pumps and meters
- Ultrasound available in department for U/S guided thyroid biopsies
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic EMR system in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Excellent compensation and benefits package with shareholder opportunity
WISCONSIN provides a great place to live and work, with its diverse industries and highly rated education systems. From growing cities like Green Bay, Sheboygan and Eau Claire, to picturesque getaways in Door County, Wisconsin offers a wide variety of family-friendly communities with Midwestern values. Our beautiful four seasons provide the backdrop to fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Health care remains a driving force in Wisconsin's economy, making it a great place to practice and care for patients.
Our Physician-Owned multispecialty group has an outstanding practice opportunity to join our thriving and very busy Endocrinology practice. &nbs...
Apply on company website