Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, will be opening our third combined emergency and urgent care clinic in New Mexico. These 14-bed clinics provide 24/7 urgent and emergent care in dedicated facilities with access to CT, labs, radiology, and ultrasound with a high level of support staff.
What We're Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico's beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We're Seeking:
- Physician Assistants with AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE in Emergency Medicine
- Outstanding patient care qualities and highly motivated providers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collegial environment without sacrificing patient care.
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico.
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state's largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
About New Mexico
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of life in rural New Mexico and what it's like to work at our Regional hospitals.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Erin McGuill at email@example.com or (505) 923-6729.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, will be opening our third combined emergency ...
Apply on company website