Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Put your construction skills to use as a Property Maintenance Technician at Genesis. In this role, your priority is the safety and comfort of our patients and residents in that you will provide a well-maintained and appealing facility and grounds. Some of the specific job duties are:
- Maintain, alter and repair such items as follows: windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, electrical equipment, sprinkler equipment, generators, emergency lighting, interior and exterior building lighting, fire alarm, extinguishers, security systems, building plumbing systems
- Calibrate and reprogram thermostats, change filters and perform preventative maintenance on HVACR equipment
- Maintain all tools and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Estimate costs and solicits bids for maintenance and capital projects.
- Operate on the TELS platform for all Life Safety, regulatory and daily tasks.
- Create work logs as required.
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and providing career paths for our employees.
A high school degree or GED equivalent is required. Building maintenance repair skills also required.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 363659
Center Name: PowerBack Rehabilitation, Voorhees
Apply on company website