In this fast-paced, high energy environment where cleanliness and attention to detail is essential, how do we ensure our back-of-house kitchens are kept fully-functional for service? As a Utility Steward, you will maintain a clean and safe kitchen and have the ability to work well in a team. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Load dirty dishes, glassware, and utensils into racks and dishwashing machines. Inspect all items for cleanliness after washing and rewash as needed.
- *Operate and maintain dishwashing machines to include cleaning and draining of machines.
- *Distribute clean dishware and utensils to assigned venue(s).
- *Remove, sort, and dispose of trash as assigned according to established guidelines.
- *Maintain clean, safe, and organized work areas including but not limited to floors, walls, and counters. Ensure a high level of sanitation is in place at all times and that all team members follow all sanitation procedures and food guidelines.
- Assist in the maintenance of temperature and breakage logs.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 6 months of related experience are preferred.
- The ability to successfully achieve ServSafe certification within 90 days.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the property for prolonged periods of time in a physically demanding, fast-paced environment. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 60 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will work near moving parts and extreme noise, such as kitchen equipment, and will be required to work in a hot environment, such as over and near ovens, cooktops, and open flames and in a cold environment such as in freezer/production prep kitchen areas. The team member will be exposed to foods that are commonly classified as allergens, including but not limited to peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, dairy products, seafood, shellfish, and gluten. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will use chemical cleaning products.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Apply on company website