DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Float Pool department. Submit your application today! Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area's largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Most recently, we were named One of America's Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A' Hospital Safety Grade. Why We Love Working at Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Float Pool, Full Time Nights Additional Information about our Nurse Float Unit:
- Work on all units of the Hospital, gaining experience in varying levels of acuity
- Primarily focused on the ED hold patients, who are waiting to be transferred to inpatient units
- Not an ED RN role, but a good opportunity to gain some exposure in the ED environment
- Other units floating to include: Medical, IMCU, IVCU, PCNT
- Flexibility with shift days and length of shifts
- Experienced and tenured team with mentorship and guidance
- Great opportunity for professional growth, in a level II trauma center
- Join the Joint Commission “Top Performer” on key Quality Measures
QualificationsEducation Required and/or Preferred:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance Program!
- Current Registered Nurse License in New Hampshire or compact state
- Three years of acute nursing experience
- Competent and trained in telemetry
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs. “We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website