To act as the sole Guest Service representative during the overnight shift. To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct department and to balance the guest ledger on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Keep accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions
2. Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
3. Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner taking initiative to resolve all issues. Ensure that all matters are resolved or addressed with the proper department head.
4. Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities
5. Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report
6. Performs duties of a guest service agent
7. May be required to make management decisions in a manager's absence
8. Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate
1. Previous auditing experience preferred
2. Must be able to work during the overnight hours including weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect is a requirement of the position. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures. Follow all safety and security policies, procedures and employment law. We conduct E-Verify, Criminal Background Checks, and Reference Checks on all new hires. Day and evening shifts are available and will include weekends and holidays. Previous hotel experience preferred. Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against based on disability.
Other: Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Free Parking/Discounted Meals and Hotel rates as applicable
Work Permit Needed:
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website