Polson Health and Rehabilitation Center is the proud recipient of the 2019 Pinnacle Customer Experience Award, Ranking in the top 15% of Long-Term and Post-Acute Care providers nationwide. This award demonstrates to current and future residents and staff our continued dedication to providing the very best healthcare services available. We are currently accepting applications for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our award winning team. We are focused on Quality of Care and work/life balance for our staff! Come in and meet our team! Offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full time Staff!! Relocation Assistance may be negotiable. Various shifts available. Location: Polson, MT General Summary
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures. Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- 401(K) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commitment to Career Development
- Certification / Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- 100% Employee Owned Company
EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website