Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and recycling of plastic rigid containers. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship.
Plastipak follows industry leading protocols to address COVID-19, including regular disinfection, electrostatic cleaning and temperature sensing kiosks at most locations. We strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines to provide a safe working environment for our associates and visitors; including face coverings, social distancing, and hand sanitizer stations.
Named one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers by Forbes in 2021, Plastipak offers many great benefits, including:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for determining the needs of customers and for implementing procedures in order to ensure customer satisfaction and grow the business with the customers in PET preform segment.
1. Coordinate existing PET preform businesses and provide support to operations and Management by coordinating the relationship and negotiating with customers (forecasting, QA/Service issues, administration and follow up).
2. Identify new opportunities and respond to customer's RFQs (Request For Quotations) for new projects/incremental business and contract renewals.
3. Update and review price lists on a quarterly basis.
4. Develop systems in cooperation with financial department to monitor business objectives and integrate the business plans into market strategies.
5. Develop new accounts / businesses thanks to local market knowledge.
Apply on company website