Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and recycling of plastic rigid containers. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship.
Plastipak follows industry leading protocols to address COVID-19, including regular disinfection, electrostatic cleaning and temperature sensing kiosks at most locations. We strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines to provide a safe working environment for our associates and visitors; including face coverings, social distancing, and hand sanitizer stations.
Named one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers by Forbes in 2021, Plastipak offers many great benefits, including:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible and has the authority for monitoring, recording, reporting and follow-up on specified bottle, label, requirement in a safe, accurate, and timely manner to support reduction of produced defective product and defect-free product shipments.
- Receive incoming samples and log the data accordingly.
- Accurately performing tests on samples.
- Complete data entry on test results.
- Maintain the lab.
- Track the supply of raw materials needed for testing in the lab.
- Operate all lab equipment within the safety requirements outlined.
- Work with the quality analysts on projects as needed.
- Four year degree preferred: Chemistry, Packaging, Sciences (Biology).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Able to work in both in a team environment and on individual projects.
- 0-3 years of experience required.
Apply on company website