Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and recycling of plastic rigid containers. Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi, just to name a few. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability, and corporate citizenship.
Plastipak follows industry leading protocols to address COVID-19, including regular disinfection, electrostatic cleaning and temperature sensing kiosks at most locations. We strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines to provide a safe working environment for our associates and visitors; including face coverings, social distancing, and hand sanitizer stations.
Named one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers by Forbes in 2021, Plastipak offers many great benefits, including:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a Help desk Representative who is looking for an opportunity to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment! You will have the chance to interact with all levels and departments within our company, ultimately providing technical advice and support to users and undertaking a technical troubleshooting role.
- Support users within a particular area and aim to maintain an environment that enables you to perform their own role efficiently.
- React to reported problems in a manner which keeps disruption to a minimum ensuring the user is kept up to date as to the status of any problems they have.
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices is required.
- Ensure faults are identified and repaired in accordance with all relevant health and safety regulations.
- Ensure repaired equipment is tested and performs to an agreed standard.
- Provide first level support for all systems and ensure appropriate escalation to specialist teams.
- Working during the holidays is required and weekend availability is required.
- Excellent customer service skills that could assist non-technical users in a professional and friendly manner
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook required.
- Experience with Windows 7, XP, Vista and/or Windows 10 required.
- Understanding of LAN and Networking concepts preferred.
- Troubleshoot computer related issues over the phone locally and to remote locations.
Apply on company website