Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and proven outpatient Physical Therapist Assistant in Ashland, VA! If you are licensed physical therapist assistant looking for rewarding career in a setting that supports career growth, clinical excellence and team work, apply now.
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) assists the Physical Therapist in providing physical therapy treatments and procedures. The Physical Therapist Assistant reports to the Clinic Director.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant, your typical day includes:
- Monitoring response to therapy as delineated in the Guide to Physical Therapy Practice
- Incorporating progressive exercise programs in patient care that focus on functional transition, progressive loads, progressive volume, and a commitment to high-level functioning
- Providing skilled manual therapy and modality use with patients when indicated by the therapist
- Educating patients about physical therapy, their treatment plan, injury prevention, ergonomics, and ways to promote health
- Completing required documentation as per compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Delegating appropriate patient care support activities that adhere to state practice guidelines to non-licensed clinical staff
- Notifying the evaluating physical therapist of any matters pertaining to the care of the patient as needed
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) plans
- Clinical advancement opportunities including New Grad Mentorship and Orthopedic and Manual Therapy Specialty certifications
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus an online subscription to MedBridge Education with unlimited online CEUs
- Weekly eligibility to participate in the Clinic Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full Evidence in Motion access membership subscription
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO
You are a great fit if you:
- Are a graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant educational program
- Have a valid physical therapist assistant license
- Have knowledge of current physical therapy treatments
- Have experience working in an outpatient physical therapy setting
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website