Job Number: 5908
Position Title: Registered Nurse
Now Hiring – Experienced Registered Nurses (RN)!
Pivot Onsite Innovations, a leading provider of occupational health services, has an opening for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to manage services at our on-site healthcare clinic located at a premier pharmaceutical facility in Philadelphia, PA. This opportunity will inspire Registered Nurses (RN) to step out of the traditional setting and flourish within the quickly growing occupational setting.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for the opportunity exhibit your creativity through workplace wellness and safety in a professional environment, Apply Now!
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
• Develop and implement wellness programs
• Daily communication with Safety Health & Environmental Team
• Administer annual flu vaccinations
• Maintenance of charts and employee records
• Maintain current case log for workplace injuries outlining treatment plan for weekly case review
• Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up program
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements
· 3-5 years RN experience required
· Occupational Health work experience preferred
· Valid State License
· Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization effectively
· Strong administrative and people skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
· Experience developing health and wellness programs
· Strong knowledge of workers compensation case management and regulations
· Proficient computer skills with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to generate reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and training courses
Address1: 3001 Red Lion Rd
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply on company website